The aim is to provide MX users with sufficient training to be able to operate any of the Diamond MX beamlines efficiently and to get the most benefit from their beamtime. The training will involve hands-on sessions on the suite of five operational MX beamlines as well as optional offline software sessions.
22nd February afternoon optional session Hands on software:
* Tutorial sessions:
* CCP4i2: scaling with Aimless, phasing and refinement (CCP4 team)
* Data processing with DIALS and Mosflm
23rd February session on MX beamlines:
* Multi-axis goniometry / Anomalous data collection
* Sample humidity control (HC1)
* I24 new end station/ In-situ diffraction
* Experiment database: ISPyB
* MX pipeline / autoprocessing
Registration is free-of-charge with lunch provided on the 22nd and 23rd February, and accommodation and dinner for the night of the 22nd February.
Traveling expenses within the UK will also be provided. The training is targeted at all users, and is not limited to students and post docs. It is essential that each BAG sends at least one representative per calendar year.
Places are limited to twenty five participants. The registration deadline is on the 8th February. Follow the link to register