The registration for the 4th P4EU Meeting will be closing OCTOBER 21st
The registration form for the meeting is available at http://www.ibmc.up.pt/eventos/registrationnew.php?eid=22
Please contribute with a TALK. As it was in previous meetings we don't aim at complete (?) stories (although they are welcome). Any interesting subject that can foster discussion in any of the subjects that any of our labs focus on is welcome:
We decided to try to focus the meeting on:
- protein characterization (CD, DLS, AUC, chromatography, MS, DSF, etc)
- protein quality and quality control
But you can also contribute focusing on:
- protein production and purification
- new methods
- preliminary results
- present your lab and what you do
- facility economics and politics: from financing to recognition
- CTLS meeting in Paris (2014)
The detailed scientific program will be organized afterwards with your contribution: please use the form to submit a talk title.
I hope that you can join us in Porto,
All the best,
At http://www.hfhotels.com/gb/hf-tuela-porto. Special prices through direct booking at www.hfhotels.com/porto/p4eumeeting2013, (rates valid from 7 until 17 of November)
November 10, afternoon
Optional social program
November 11, Start 10 a.m.
Your talk, and other talks!
November 12, End 3 p..m.
Posted on 16-Oct-2013 13:29 CEST