The University of Sheffield have a position available for a PhD studenship.
• Full tuition fees (UK, EU or Overseas).
• An annual, tax-free maintenance stipend at the standard RCUK rate (2016/17 is £14,296).
• A Research Training Support Grant to cover international travel, secondments and exchanges.
These scholarships fund up to 3.5 years full-time study, subject to satisfactory progress.
• You should have, or expect to achieve, a first or upper second class UK honours degree or equivalent. This should be in a relevant area (Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Biophysics, Microbiology).
• Anticipated start date October 2017
• Awards are open to UK, EU and international applicants.
Scholarships are awarded on a competitive basis - applications are assessed on the basis of academic success and qualifications, experience, research background and a clear and well-articulated reason for being considered.
Please contact Dr Julien Bergeron (J.Bergeron@sheffield.ac.uk) for more information.
More information about the Scholarship please follow link