Instruct Internship Call March 2013
The Instruct Internship Programme funds research visits of 2-5 months duration to Instruct Centres in Europe. The aim is to facilitate valuable collaborations with Instruct research groups applying techniques that are not available in the applicant’s laboratory. Applications should specifically focus on the benefit to the applicant’s research.
- Internships cover travel plus subsistence of the intern only and not of dependents.
- Applicants should be pre-doctoral scientists (PhD students) and early-stage postdoctoral fellows.
- Internships are awarded for exchanges between laboratories in different countries.
- Proposals must have the approval of the hosting Institution or Department.
- Internships from the 2013 fund should be taken within the period 1 April 2013 to 31 March 2014.
- The home laboratory (applicant’s usual workplace) must be within an Instruct Member country.
- On completion of the internship applicants must return to their home laboratory.
The applications should be written in English.
The guidelines for the application process can be downloaded here (pdf).
The deadline for applications is 5 pm CET 1st March 2013.
If you are a newly registered user and are unable to see the download links to the application form below and belong to an organization within an Instruct member country, please note that it takes some time before access is available. If you are unable to see the application form within one working day or for all other inquiries, please email email@example.com by 5 pm CET the 28th February 2013.
Internship proposals awarded in the first call:
Thomas Drury, UK - Internship at Instruct Centre France 2
Alan Kadeck, Czech Republic - Internship at Instruct Centre UK
Ana Sofia Tremaceiro Lourenco, Portugal - Internship at Instruct Centre France 2
Daniela Moutinho/ Pedro Sousa, Portugal - Internship at Instruct Centre Germany
Rajesh Ponnusamy, Portugal -Internship at Instruct Centre UK
Luca Zinxula, Italy - Internship at Instruct Centre Germany