A successful road from organisms to molecular tools
Date: 22-Mar-2018 to 23-Mar-2018
EMBRIC are running a symposium on 22-23 March 2018 at Campus Berlin Buch, Berlin Germany
The purpose of this two day symposium is to present established harmonized experimental workflows to accelerate the pace of scientific discovery and innovation from bio-resources.
Succesfull developments in the areas of proteins, secondary metabolites and carbohydrates will be showcased.
Confirmed Speakers (more to be announced soon):
- Ray Owens (University of Oxford, Protein Production Facility) - Proteins
- Anja Schütz (Max Delbrück Centre, Protein Sample Production Facility) - Proteins
- Mark Brönstrup (Helmholtz Centre for Infection Research) - Secondary Metabolites
- Hans-Guenther Schmalz (University of Cologne) - Secondary Metabolites
- Jan-Hendrik Hehemann (Marum, University of Bremen) - Carbohydrates
- Cécile Hervé (Station Biologique de Roscoff) - Carbohydrates
More information about the symposium and registration can be found via this link.