CORBEL Quality Managment Exchange of Experience Workshop
Date: 18-Jun-2018 to 19-Jun-2018
The workshop is taking place from 18-19 June in Munich at Mercure Hotel Freising Germany
The agenda is a follows:
The workshop will begin after lunch on 18 June 2018 and end on the following afternoon.
The schedule consists of five interactive sessions:
- The first session will highlight some of the quality management systems in distributed research infrastructures like INFRAFRONTIER, BBMRI ERIC and EGI.
- The second session covers self assessment approaches as a complement or alternative to external assessments.
- The third session will introduce the opportunities for quality management staff exchanges provided by the CORBEL and RItrain projects.
- In the fourth session we will address the relationship of quality management and IT service and data management systems.
- The last session will focus on international standard development, e.g. in the ISO working groups.
More information can be obtained via the website.