15th European Conference on Computational Biology
3-7 September 2016
World Forum Convention Centre, The Hague, The Netherlands
Due to earlier extended submission dates, the following
deadlines will shift as well:
* Notification deadline Proceedings & Highlights call: extended to May 30
* Notification deadline Applications call: extended to: June 15
* Notification deadline ELIXIR Applications call: extended to June 15 (t.b.c.)
They encourage all - including people with declined papers -
to submit a poster abstract. We extended the poster submission deadline which should give you enough time to prepare your poster submission after the notification date of the proceedings and highlights call:
* Poster call submission deadline: extended to June 10
For abstract submission deadlines for the workshops (Sept3-4), visit the workshop pages.
ECCB 2016 will provide travel fellowships, partly supported by the International Society for Computational Biology (ISCB), to help students and postdocs presenting a poster or proceedings paper to attend the conference. The call for travel fellowships will open on May 30.
Travel fellowships will pay for a partial contribution towards travel expenses, lodging, and conference registration. More information can be found on the website.
Key dates travel fellowships:
30 May 2016 - call open
7 July 2016 – call closed
18 July 2016 – notification date
29 July 2016 – early bird
* 29 July 2016: deadline early bird registration
* 19 August 2016: deadline online registration