On behalf of the organising committee, you are invited to the Imagine:Imaging Life launch symposium (at the University of Sheffield) on 12-13th January 2017.
Imagine: Imaging life aims to combine and harness cutting-edge imaging technologies in super-resolution microscopy, electron microscopy and atomic force microscopy to address important biological and biomedical problems.
The symposium is dedicated to advanced microscopy techniques and their biological application.
Date: 12-13 January 2017
Location: The Diamond, University of Sheffield
Registration: To register, please click here (delegate rate £60, students £30)
External speakers include:
* Jennifer Lippincott-Schwartz, HHMI, Janelia Research Campus (Keynote speaker)
* Jie Xiao, Johns Hopkins University (SHAMROK Keynote, EPSRC sponsored)
* Kishan Dholakia, University of St Andrews
* Peter Rosenthal, The Francis Crick Institute
* Mervyn Miles, University of Bristol
* Siobhan Braybrook, Sainsbury Laboratory, University of Cambridge
* Lucy Collinson, The Francis Crick Institute
* Olivier Hamant, Laboratoire de Reproduction et Développement des Plantes, Lyon
* Julien Bergeron, University of Washington
Registration deadline is 23 December.
For more information, please see the Imagine website.