University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, Wisconsin, USA are hosting the 39th Steenbock Symposium where Professor Lucia Banci is one of the speakers.
This international meeting is the latest in a series that convened last in Bergamo, Italy, in 2015. The symposium will bring together leading scientists in the field of iron-sulfur proteins to discuss their most recent research activities.
• Fe-S cluster assembly and transfer
• Compartmentalization of Fe-S protein biogenesis
• Assembly of clusters in multisubunit complexes
• Iron trafficking, regulation, and sensing
• Regulation of Fe-S protein biogenesis
• Disease-associated Fe-S protein defects
• Fe-S proteins: atypical clusters, novel chemistry, and new roles and functions
• Engineering and evolution of Fe-S proteins
Date: 29th May - 2nd June 2018
Venue: Memorial Union, 800 Langdon St. Madison, WI 53706
Registration deadline 25th May 2018
More information can be found via this link.