Microscience Microscopy Congress 2019
Registration Date: 06-Jun-2019 to 25-Jun-2019
Date: 01-Jul-2019 to 04-Jul-2019
The Microscience Microscopy Congress Series is organised by the Royal Microscopical Society, a UK-based Charity dedicated to furthering the science of microscopy through a wide range of activities.
Following on from the success of mmc2017, you can expect to see the same large, high quality scientific conference at mmc2019, alongside Europe's largest free exhibition dedicated to microscopy and imaging, bringing with it a unique set of features all enhancing your visit.
mmc2019 is proud to present:
- an international scientific conference of six parallel streams, covering an enormous range of microscopy and imaging topics
- a huge free exhibition with companies both large and small showcasing their latest equipment and available to answer your questions
- a poster village featuring cutting-edge research from all over the world
- meetings & workshops covering the latest emerging topics
- a drop-in Learning Zone filled with a range of equipment and experts on hand to offer advice and demonstrations
For more information and to register, click here.