ARIA User Help Guide
What is ARIA?
ARIA is an acronym standing for Access to Research Infrastructure Administration. It was developed by Instruct to provide a cloud-based access management solution. ARIA has 4 core areas: Community, Access, Facilities and Data.
ARIA is also used by many different organisations including Instruct.
ARIA services include:
- Management of the submission of research proposals
- Management of the review of research proposals
- Hosting of academic profiles
- Management of service/technology access visits
- Management of remote access to a service/technolgy
- Access reporting
- Jobs list
- Events list
- News items
- Hosting of documents
- Survey management and distribution
- Reporting of survey responses
- Management of internal machine bookings
- Management of user networks
- User forums