ARIA User Help Guide
Approving or rejecting a proposal
This is a website guide and does not provide guidelines for moderation. For such guidelines please see either:
- Who qualifies for Instruct funding?
- Instruct member countries
- Guidelines for Moderators and Reviewers
Access route specific guidelines will also appear in a sidebar for reference when selecting reviewers or actioning a proposal.
Click on "Your Admin" on the ARIA bar at the bottom of the page. (If you cannot see this then you can access the page via structuralbiology.eu/adm)
Click on the "Access Management" box-shaped icon.
Click on "Access Proposals", then "Moderate Proposals".
The moderation page is split into the following sections:
- Select Reviewers
- Action Proposal
- Under Review
- Previously Moderated Proposals
A: If all three reviewers have responded
- Under "Action Proposal" is a table of proposals which require action to be taken. The table can be searched for keywords or PIDs to locate specific proposals.
- Once the proposal to be moderated has been located, in the right hand "Actions" column, click "Action".
B: If only two of the reviewers have responded but the consensus is clear
- Under "Under Review", click the dropdown arrow next to the "Change Reviewers" button in the Actions column of the table.
- Select "Action" from the dropdown list.
Making a final decision
The reviews are displayed at the bottom of the page. There is also an option to view the original proposal at the top right.
- In light of the reviews, make any comments in the free text box.
- Make a decision to "Accept proposal" or "Reject proposal" by clicking the appropriate button.