ARIA User Help Guide
Managing your profile
Note: Click on a section title to expand it. Click again to hide the section.
Click on “Your Admin” on the ARIA bar at the bottom of the page. (If you cannot see this then you can access the page via structuralbiology.eu/adm)
Click on "Edit Profile" beside the cog picture and beneath your name on the top left of the page.
Here you will see your current ARIA profile.
The profile contains fields for information about:
- Personal Details (Name, Email address, Gender, Nationality, Country of residence)
- Employing Organisation (Organisation, Legal status of organisation, Position at organisation)
- Biography (Avatar, Profile Banner, Scientific highlight, Biography, Qualifications, Specialisation(s), Subjects, Interests, Publications)
- ARIA settings (Timezone, Messaging preferences)
Edit any form fields to update your profile.
Save any changes by clicking "Save changes" at the bottom of the page.
- View your public profile
- Adding publications to your profile
- Setting your timezone
- Changing notification preferences
- Registering for an ARIA account