ARIA User Help Guide
Setting your timezone
- Go to structuralbiology.eu and login.
- Click on “Your Admin” on the ARIA bar at the bottom of the page. (If you cannot see this then you can access the page via structuralbiology.eu/adm)
- Click on "Edit Profile" beside the cog picture and beneath your name on the top left of the page.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- In the section "ARIA Settings" type in the text box marked "Timezone:" the location (usually a city) which marks your timezone (e.g. for the United Kingdom you would type "London").
- Select the desired timezone location from the search results. If the search does not return your timezone location clicking in the box without typing should expand a scrollable list of locations from which you can select the location corresponding toy your timezone.
- Click "Save Changes" at the bottom of the page to continue.