ARIA User Help Guide
Deleting a centre from ARIA
- Go to structuralbiology.eu and login.
- Click on "Your Admin" on the ARIA bar at the bottom of the page. (If you cannot see this then you can access the page via structuralbiology.eu/adm)
- Click on the "Configuration" cog-shaped icon. Note that this is not the same as the cog icon beside "Edit profile"
- Click on "Centres", then "Edit Centres".
A list of existing centres for which you have edit access are displayed in a table.
- In the "Actions" column of the table click the dropdown menu next to the "Edit" button in the row of the centre you wish to delete and select the option "Delete". To filter the list to locate a particular centre, type keywords in the table search bar.
- Select "OK" in the popup window when prompted to confirm the deletion of the centre.