ARIA User Help Guide
Deleting a machine/method from ARIA
- Go to structuralbiology.eu and login.
- Click on "Your Admin" on the ARIA bar at the bottom of the page. (If you cannot see this then you can access the page via structuralbiology.eu/adm)
- Click on the "Configuration" cog-shaped icon. Note that this is not the same as the cog icon beside "Edit profile"
- Click on "Machines/Methods", then "Edit Machines/Methods".
A list of existing machines/methods for which you have edit access are displayed in a table.
- In the "Actions" column of the table click the dropdown menu next to the "Edit" button in the row of the machine/method you wish to delete and select the option "Delete". To filter the list to locate a particular machine/method, type keywords in the table search bar.
- Select "OK" in the popup window when prompted to confirm the deletion of the machine/method.