ARIA User Help Guide
Editing an existing machine/method
- Go to structuralbiology.eu and login.
- Click on "Your Admin" on the ARIA bar at the bottom of the page. (If you cannot see this then you can access the page via structuralbiology.eu/adm)
- Click on the "Configuration" cog-shaped icon. Note that this is not the same as the cog icon beside "Edit profile"
- Click on "Machines/Methods", then "Edit Machines/Methods".
A list of existing machines/methods for which you have edit access are displayed in a table.
- In the "Actions" column of the table click the "Edit" button in the row of the machine/method you wish to edit. To filter the list to locate a particular machine/method, type keywords in the table search bar.
- Make any required modifications to the machine/method form. More information on the machine/method form can be found in the guide for Adding a machine/method to ARIA.
- Save any modifications by clicking the "Save Changes" button at the bottom of the page.