ARIA User Help Guide
Adding a new procedure for machines/methods
- Go to structuralbiology.eu and login.
- Click on "Your Admin" on the ARIA bar at the bottom of the page.
(If you cannot see this then you can access the page via structuralbiology.eu/adm)
- Click on the "Configuration" cog-shaped icon. Note that this is not the same as the cog icon beside "Edit profile"
- Click on "Machines/Methods", then "Add Procedure".
- Enter a title for the procedure (e.g. Electron Microscopy) in the text box marked "Title:"
- Provide a description of your procedure in the text box marked "Short Description:"
- Click "Add Item" to save the procedure.
- The new procedure can then be selected as a category for Machines/Methods.