ARIA User Help Guide
Editing an existing service/technology
- Go to structuralbiology.eu and login.
- Click on "Your Admin" on the ARIA bar at the bottom of the page. (If you cannot see this then you can access the page via structuralbiology.eu/adm)
- Click on the "Configuration" cog-shaped icon. Note that this is not the same as the cog icon beside "Edit profile"
- Click on "Service/Technology", then "Edit Services".
A list of existing services for which you have edit access are displayed in a table.
- In the "Actions" column of the table click the "Edit" button in the row of the service/technology you wish to edit. To filter the list to locate a particular service/technology, type keywords in the table search bar.
- Make any required modifications to the service/technology form. More information on the service/technology form can be found in the guide for Adding a service/technology to a centre.
- Save any modifications by clicking the "Save Changes" button at the bottom of the page.