ARIA User Help Guide
Adding an event to the website
- Go to structuralbiology.eu and login.
- Click on "Your Admin" on the ARIA bar at the bottom of the page.
(If you cannot see this then you can access the page via structuralbiology.eu/adm)
- Click on the "Content management" book-shaped icon.
- Click on "Events", then "Add Event".
- Add a title.
- Fill in the event description directly or copy and paste the news item details into the form. Hyperlinks in the description can be added with the "Link" option in the toolbar.
- Add tag words followed by commas.
- Add a URL. Currently this URL does not appear on the event page.
- If the event is Instruct funded, check the "Instruct Funded" checkbox.
- Input the event start and end date and time using the calendar by clicking in the "Date" box. Alternatively the date and time range can be input as text formatted DD-MM-YYYY hh:mm - DD-MM-YYYY hh:mm
- Add a contact with an ARIA account in the contact box.
- Enter the location and the country of the event into the relevant fields.
- Clicking "Calculate Lat/Lng" should populate the coordinate and Timezone fields.
If the map position shown is correct "Confirm selection", otherwise manually adjust the coordinate values.
- Verify that the event start and end times in the Date field corresponds to the Timezone input.
- Once everything is complete, click "Save Changes".
- The event should appear on the Instruct website structuralbiology.eu/events/event-title-here