ARIA User Help Guide
Cancelling a visit
This guide describes how to cancel an entire access visit which forms part of a proposal. To cancel access to an individual machine/method without cancelling the visit please see Adding/removing machine/method access to a visit.
- Go to structuralbiology.eu and login.
- Click on "Your Admin" on the ARIA bar at the bottom of the page. (If you cannot see this then you can access the page via structuralbiology.eu/adm)
- Click on the "Facility" building-shaped icon.
Cancelling the visit directly from the Access Dashboard
- Click on "External Access", then "Access Dashboard".
- The access dashboard can be filtered for Visit ID (VID), Proposal ID (PID), Centre, Access Route or Proposal Owner by typing or selecting in the appropriate fields, and clicking "Apply Filters".
- Once the visit to be cancelled has been located, click the red cross "Cancel Access" icon at the bottom of the panel for that visit.
- Complete the text field on the following page with reasons for the cancellation.
- Click "Cancel Visit" to confirm the cancellation.
Cancelling the visit from the visit page (for more detailed visit information)
Once the visit to be cancelled has been located, click the visit status link (This is the text in the coloured bar on the access dashboard e.g. Technical Evaluation/Access Ongoing/Awaiting Scheduling).
The visit page should appear. From this page you can easily view the visit pipeline, contact the access user, view the proposal, modify machine/method access where applicable, and cancel the whole visit.
Click "Cancel Access" at the bottom of the page to cancel the visit.
Complete the text field on the following page with reasons for the cancellation.
Click "Cancel Visit" to confirm the cancellation.