ARIA User Help Guide
This is a website guide and does not provide guidelines for moderation. For such guidelines please see either:
- Who qualifies for Instruct funding?
- Instruct member countries
- Guidelines for Moderators and Reviewers
Access route specific guidelines will also appear in a sidebar for reference when selecting reviewers or actioning a proposal.
- Go to structuralbiology.eu and login.
- Click on "Your Admin" on the ARIA bar at the bottom of the page. (If you cannot see this then you can access the page via structuralbiology.eu/adm)
- Click on the "Access Management" box-shaped icon.
- Click on "Access Proposals", then "Moderate Proposals".
- In the "Actions" column, in the row of the proposal whose owner you wish to contact, click the dropdown list and select "Contact" from the list.
The moderation page is split into the following sections: - Select Reviewers - Action Proposal - Under Review - Previously Moderated Proposals
- Under "Select Reviewers" is a table of proposals which require reviewers. The table can be searched for keywords or PIDs to locate specific proposals.
- Once the proposal to be moderated has been located, in the right hand "Actions" column, click "Select".
- Taking note of the "Excluded reviewers" listed, select three reviewers, one internal to Instruct, and two external.
- Once appropriate reviewers have been selected, click "Assign Chosen Reviewers".