ARIA User Help Guide
Adding publications to your profile
- Go to structuralbiology.eu and login.
- Click on “Your Admin” on the ARIA bar at the bottom of the page.
(If you cannot see this then you can access the page via structuralbiology.eu/adm)
- Click on "Edit Profile" beside the cog picture and beneath your name on the top left of the page.
- Scroll down to the section "Biography".
- In the field "Key Publications:", type the DOI, PMID, or keywords (e.g. author/title) for the publication to be added and click "Search".
- Select the desired publication(s) from search result(s) using the checkboxes. Selected publications will be highlighted green and unselected publications will be grey. NB: Do not include "DOI:" in a DOI search.
- To add another publication use the search bar again. Any selected publications should remain listed.
- Save any changes by clicking "Save changes" at the bottom of the page.