ARIA User Help Guide
Adding a news piece to the website
- Go to structuralbiology.eu and login.
- Click on “Your Admin” on the ARIA bar at the bottom of the page.
(If you cannot see this then you can access the page via structuralbiology.eu/adm)
- Click on the “Content management” book-shaped icon.
- Click on “News”, then “Add News”.
- Add a title.
- Fill in the News Piece directly or copy and paste the news item details into the form. Hyperlinks in the News Piece can be added with the “Link” option in the toolbar.
- Add tag words followed by commas.
- Once everything is complete, click “Add Item”.
- The news piece will then be sent for moderation. Once approved it should appear on the Instruct website structuralbiology.eu/news/news-item-title-here