ARIA User Help Guide
Confirming and booking a visit
Note: Click on a section title to expand it. Click again to hide the section.
- Go to structuralbiology.eu and login.
- Click on "Your Admin" on the ARIA bar at the bottom of the page. (If you cannot see this then you can access the page via structuralbiology.eu/adm)
- Click on the "Facility" building-shaped icon.
- Click on "External Access", then "Access Dashboard".
- The access dashboard can be filtered for Visit ID (VID), Proposal ID (PID), Centre, Access Route or Proposal Owner by typing or selecting in the appropriate fields, and clicking "Apply Filters".
- Click on the desired visit to open the visit page for that visit. If the visit is awaiting visit date confirmaiton then the band should appear cyan coloured.
- Click "Awaiting Visit Date Confimation".
- Liaise with the user using the messaging system by clicking the "Contact User" button at the top right of the visit page or the orange speech bubble button of the relevant entry in the Access Dashboard.
- On the visit page for the visit awaiting scheduling, set the confirmed date and time range for the visit by clicking in the "Date Range" field, selecting a time and date range on the calendar, and clicking "Apply". Alternatively a date/time range can be entered manually using the format DD-MM-YYYY hh:mm - DD-MM-YYYY hh:mm.
- Click "Confirm and book visit" to confirm.