The 19th International Microscopy Congress will take place in Sydney from the 9th to the 14th of September 2018.
Of direct interest to these lists are a couple of sessions:
- Gabriel Lander and Eric Hanseen will chair the session "3D structures of macromolecules and supramolecular assemblies"
- Bram Koster and Sharon Wolf will chair the session "Structure and function of cells and organelles"
- Juergen Plitzko and Chris Russo will chair the session "cryo-TEM techniques or biological material"
- Greg McMullan and Nestor Zaluzec will chair the session "Instrumentation"
- Steven Ludtke and Nigel Browning will chair the session "computational methods for data acquisition, analysis and visualization".
- Paul Matsudaira and Sara Bals will chair a session on "Multi-scale 3D imaging".
There are many more sessions that may be of interest in the biological program, follow link for details and early bird registration.
1 March 2018 Abstract Submission Deadline
10 May 2018
Early Bird Registration Closes
10 May 2018 Author Registration Deadline
10 May 2018
Late Breaking Abstract Submissions Open
31 May 2018 Late Breaking Abstract Submissions Deadline