MicroED Imaging Center Workshop 2019 UCLA
Registration Date: 08-Aug-2019 to 02-Oct-2019
Date: 09-Dec-2019 to 13-Dec-2019
The Gonen Laboratory is hosting the 5th MicroED Workshop in 2019. The workshop will be held at the MicroED Imaging Center at the UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine during December 9-12, 2019 and is open to both academia and industry. Space is limited and historically, the workshop is typically oversubscribed.
- MicroED conception, practice and future opportunities
- Electron optics for MicroED
- Microscope alignment and calibration for MicroED
- Sample preparation: protein and organic/inorganic materials, small molecules
- Data collection for both protein and small molecules
- Choice of electron microscope hardware and cameras
- MicroED publication standards: what statistics to include and when is your structure publication-ready?
For more information and to apply, click here.