[BC]2 Basel Computational Biology Conference
Date: 23-Jun-2011 2:00 CEST to -
The 9th [BC]2 Basel Computational Biology Conference "Multiscale Modeling" will take place on June 23 & 24, 2011 at the congress center Basel. Registration and poster submission are now open on the conference web site.
On behalf of the organizing committee, we would like to invite all interested participants and conference attendees to consider presenting a poster. We are soliciting high-quality research posters in all aspects of computational biology, systems biology, bioinformatics, biophysics, modeling and simulation. Submission deadline for poster abstracts is May 15, 2011.
Online registration for the meeting is open now. The registration deadline is 1st June, 2011.
Invited speakers include
- Albert-László Barabási, University of Notre Dame, IN, USA.
- James Briscoe, MRC, London, UK.
- Bastien Chopard, University of Geneva, Switzerland.
- Martin Fussenegger, D-BSSE, ETHZ, Basel, Switzerland.
- Jeff Hasty, UCSD, San Diego, CA, USA.
- Alfons G. Hoekstra, University of Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Petros Koumoutsakos, ETH Zürich, Switzerland.
- Igor V. Pivkin, University of Lugano, Switzerland.
- John Jeremy Rice, IBM Watson Research Center, NY, USA.
- Birgit Schoeberl, Merrimack Pharmaceuticals, Boston, MA, USA.
- James Sharpe, CRG, Barcelona, Spain.
- Stas Shvartsman, Princeton University, NJ, USA.
- Pamela Silver, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA.
- Thomas Smith, Swiss Tropical Institute, Basel, Switzerland.
- Lingchong You, Duke University, NC, USA.